mandag, januar 09, 2006

Movies and stuff

The Movie school started up again today and we are starting to finish off the theory and the technical stuff and we are progressing more and more into the manuscript phase. And then we will progress to the shooting. However the first day of real shooting (after the schedule) is when I am in Maastricht celebrating Carnival 2006. Its not so cold nowadays like it normally should be – in fact many places it’s rather “hot” compared to what to expect – I am just waiting for the cold to strike back. I also have progressed half the way in reading The history of bestiality and unlike I did so bluntly said that it would be good times – its more dead serious and down to truth times – and this time around – the third time I read it – is the first time I really am able to cope with it.

Ingen kommentarer: