fredag, november 03, 2006

Million Dollar Baby (movie)

I’ve been a big fan of Clint Eastwood as long as I can remember. His movies includes both a lot of classics as well as a few turkey ones. Unlike a lot of you I was deeply disappointed with Mystic River so I waited a long time before my sister “tricked” me into seeing this one.

But as It is said so many times: the one that waits – waits for something good.
And so it is that Million Dollar Babe is up there among Clint’s finest ever. It is obvious that Clint and Morgan is having an explended time while shooting this. And so is it that this movie is a fun, interesting movie that hits you where you need it.
In fact all the punches, all the violence that Cllint has given us on the big screen up till now has now been gathered into the fist of a girl. And what a fist – a million dollar fist – a million dollar babe.

Now this movie could easily been a great boxing movie and nothing more. And a lot of people I think would feel ok with that. But it is so that this movie is also deeper than the numerous punch lines.

And so Clint is taking the time to tell us some more in all the enjoyment.
Another one for everybody to watch.

Ingen kommentarer: