onsdag, mars 26, 2008

The life continues after Easter

Well another Easter is over.... and again we are back to our normal (??) lives. This Easter was pretty good despite many people in total chaos ;)

In the end I spend some time reading a bit in one of my cousins books. It was about Singularity. Quite an interesting book predicting the future of technology. I did not have time to read it all but the book was full of all kinds of interesting facts. I always known that the science elite always knows a lot more of what goes on than the common man - without being sarcastic or anything as the truth can just as well be among the world of the commoner.

Even if it is interesting I see it in such a way that idea of Singularity and that the purpose of life and the universe is intelligence is nothing more like your everyday Religious movement. (because a religion does not necessarily need a God). And therefore the book also fails in many points being shortsighted in any direction not feeding on its own.

This reminds me of a man that once told me that the meaning of life is to lay down as many women as possible. He probably stated so in some kind of victory rage... I have a feeling though that in the end he will not be very pleased neither about the numbers of women as well or the goal itself ;)

For the rest... ;) hectic days, work and fun... for you as well I hope..

Ingen kommentarer: