mandag, oktober 15, 2007

Varg Veum (movie)

I am impressed by this movie. The settings are gray. The video quality as well as the extremely good angles (its not often you see such good work) – the makeup, the clothes… yes everything is professionally made.

But as you guessed there is something missing. I am not really sure what it is though. Because this movie has everything going for it to make it a instant hit. Ok there could have been some more action and I would have appreciated that, but that is not always a necessary ingredient for a Detective story kind of movie…

So I will take it all down to such a indefinable ingredient as Warmth, the movie lacks that magically touch of warmth that is needed to give it a dice 6.

They are making a new movie in the Varg Veum series so I am looking forward for it.

Ingen kommentarer: