tirsdag, desember 06, 2005

Red Dragon (film)

Some years ago I watched the movie Manhunter, which is based on the same book. Not a bad film in any way but a bit in the B class. As I had to look up certain things in the original book I found out that vital parts of the book was left out in the scripts. In the remake Red Dragon most of those script omissions had luckily had made it to the screenplay and it drives the story much better. Within the frames of the story it’s impossible to make a Silence of the Lambs. But it does try and all in all the result is pretty decent. One weakness I would point my finger on is the scene when the murder thinks his blind girlfriend is more interested in his rival – that scene is superior in the first movie Manhunter. I recommend this one to all that like a thrill or detective stuff

Ingen kommentarer: